It's Been a Minute
It's been a minute.
I've opened this page more times than I can count over the past few months. I'd think about writing, stare at a blinking cursor, and then close it again.
Life has a funny way of doing that.
Sometimes it isn't one big thing. Sometimes it's a hundred little things. And sometimes it is one big thing that changes the rhythm of everything else.
A few months ago, I was involved in a serious accident on Interstate 287. Since then, life has looked a little different.
I'm not ready to write much more about that just yet.
But I am ready to write again.
Somewhere along the way, it became easier to focus on work, the kids, the garden, volunteering, and checking off the next thing on the to-do list than it was to sit down and put my thoughts into words.
This blog was never meant to be perfect. It was meant to be honest.
So here's my promise to myself—and to anyone who happens to stumble across this little corner of the internet:
I'm coming back.
Not because I have all the answers.
Not because life has settled down.
Just because writing has always helped me make sense of the messy middle.
If you've read something I've written before, thank you for sticking around.
If you're new here, welcome.
Let's see where this next chapter takes us.
— Stephanie

Comments
Post a Comment